If you’re visiting Nelson over the summer holidays, we’d love you to pop in and say hello!
You might be camping, tramping, baching or staying in a motel… But however you’re enjoying our beautiful region you’re still going to need your groceries. So we thought we’d put a call out to let you know why you should choose a local supermarket…
Here are five reasons to call into Fresh Choice on Collingwood Street if you’re visiting Nelson this summer! (Or anytime for that matter…)
- You can visit your big box supermarkets anywhere, but you’ll only get this chance to enjoy Fresh Choice Nelson. Any local will tell you we’re pretty unique. We’ve been around for over two decades; and in the words of Sly and the Family Stone, it’s always been a “Family Affair”. So come join the fam, our arms are wide open!
- Summer groove… You won’t get any annoying voice overs when you visit our store, just cool tunes on our summer playlist. One half of the Fresh Choice Nelson owner/operator team, Mark A’ Court was a DJ in a former life? Our sounds are loved by locals… Nobody stares if you let loose with the dance moves in the aisle, just join the party!
- Local fare – Experience the delights of the region’s bountiful food and drinks. We’re fortunate to be surrounded with hardworking locals who turn out beautiful food and beverage; we source products from over 250 local suppliers, resulting in thousands of local products on our shelves. Pic’s Peanut Butter and Proper Crisps were in this store before they hit any other supermarket; yep, we’ve got pretty discerning taste! So if you’re visiting Nelson, get a real taste of the region with us!
- We’ve got the basics too! We stock beautiful Artisan products, but that doesn’t mean we’ve given up on the basics. No siree, we know the importance of offering value, that’s why there are also thousands of products at everyday low prices.
- We’re central! We don’t skirt around the city fringes. Man, we love this place, so you’ll find us right in the thick of it, on the corner of Bridge St and Collingwood St; just a few short steps from the Free House, and we know you’re visiting that Craft Brew heaven! Btw, if you love craft beer, that’s another reason to shop with us… We have one of the largest selections of national and international craft beers in the top of the South Island, with over 400 brews gracing our shelves.