It’s time to welcome back our Guest Blogger, Maddy Bellcroft. Christmas is coming, and Maddie has a list of Foodie Stocking Stuffers to inspire your Christmas shopping!
Christmas is just around the corner, so there is no better time to share with you my list of foodie stocking stuffers. These also make great Secret Santa gifts, and all products can be found in store at Fresh Choice Nelson, along with lots of other treats and gift ideas.
- Yum Granola – Darc choc flavour. My ultimate breakfast treat, well actually my anytime treat. Locally made and full of goodness. Beautiful with homemade almond milk, on smoothies, or just by the handful.
- Mr Chai Organic Chocolate Chai – Fair Trade cocoa blended with warming spices. Makes an amazing iced chocolate for hot summer days. Mix with your favourite milk, pour over ice and top with a scoop of Little Island Salted Caramel Coconut Ice Cream.
- Alchemy Golden Turmeric Elixir – Some liquid sunshine for your morning wake up brew. Full of turmeric and spices, including black pepper that helps aid absorption. This drink goes really well with warmed coconut milk.
- Tom and Luke’s Super Slice – Gingerbread Bite Flavour – Gluten-free and vegan, these slices have so much goodness in them; almonds, acai, pea protein, maca, and lucuma to name just a few. Great for active adventurers who want healthy snacks.
- Hogarth Chocolate – Rose & Vanilla Tea Flavour – Gorgeous packaging is just the beginning. 70% cocoa, completed with organic vanilla and rose tea. So good it’s hard to stop at one bite.
- Dovedale GF Fruit Cake – The perfect mini Christmas cake for Gluten-free folk, very moreish with a cup of tea.
- Biohoney Baby Lotion – For Mums and Dads (and Bubs), this new product from Nelson company Biohoney is gorgeous and natural. There’s a whole range of skincare for little ones featuring active Manuka honey.
I hope you have a happy and safe Christmas break with the people you love. Enjoy your foodie stocking stuffers. I will be back in the New Year with more tips, recipes, and inspiration.