With the presents unwrapped and the pav demolished, it’s time to think about New Year’s Celebrations in Nelson.
If you’re celebrating at home, we’ve got you covered… The weather looks promising so a barbecue could be the way to go. Here are our three tips for making your barbecue the bomb!
- OMG go organic! If you haven’t tried our fabulous Wash Creek organic meats you’re in for a treat… This meat tastes good, because it comes from happy fellas! These animals are fed more naturally and are free of hormones and chemicals that are often administered to animals raised in a non organic way. Free to roam on the Hurunui hills, these beauties eat well so you can too…
- Kick the kebabs into touch with an Inspire meal bag. Wow your guests with something more creative than a sausage. How about Lamb Kebabs on Creamy Butter Beans? Order HERE, and we’ll have your Meal Bag ready for pick up at a time that is convenient to you.
- Keep it local. We’ve got delicious fresh local greens for your barbecue salads, and berries for something sweet.
You’ll need some liquid refreshment too!
- Check out the back articles on this blog for Neil’s wine choices. It wouldn’t be New Year’s Celebrations without fizz… In this article Neil shares his top tips for best bubbles.
- If beer’s your baby, then Denis has kept this blog updated with his top picks throughout 2016, so scroll back through the articles for inspiration… Thanks Denis!
- And don’t forget your sober drivers need imbibing too… We’ve got that covered with these awesome summer mocktails.
At Fresh Choice Nelson, we’re well known for our in store funky tunes… Here are our top three tips for your New Year’s Celebrations playlist…
- Head back to the 80s to get the party started with Celebration by Kool & the Gang
- Get in the mood for 2017 with Foo Fighters Next Year.
- When things slow down say goodbye to December and celebrate the late, great George Michael with his December Song.
Wherever you’re celebrating the new year, we wish you safe and happy celebrations!