It’s time to welcome back our Guest Blogger, Maddy Bellcroft. This week Maddy has the low down on the new ‘Lunch Deli’ at Fresh Choice Nelson. Take it away Maddy…
If you have been into Fresh Choice Nelson lately, you will have noticed some exciting changes in the deli area.
Mark has just launched an exciting new range of lunch deli items, made fresh in house each day.
I have had the pleasure of helping to create a new range of wraps, salad bowls and sweet treats. These are made with good ingredients and packed with flavour.
There are five base flavours which are combined with a variety of protein options. This creates an ever-changing range of delicious wraps, so the menu changes daily.
Lunch Deli Base Flavours:
- Asian – Crunchy slaw with toasted seeds, coriander, edamame beans and sprouts, with a miso and tamarind dressing.
- Greek – Basil pesto, cucumber, tomato, mesclun, roasted capsicum, feta and kalamata olives.
- Mexican – Chipotle refried beans, grated cheese, fresh tomato, slaw and avocado.
- L.A.T. – Lettuce, avocado, tomato, basil pesto, sprouts and brie with balsamic dressing.
- Roast Veg – Roasted veg, caramelised onion chutney, hummus, mesclun and toasted seeds.
Grilled Halloumi, roasted free range chicken, bacon, tuna, Manuka smoked salmon, baked falafel, baked and marinated tofu, Sunfedvegan chicken.
There are also Buddha bowls available which have a nutritious base of brown rice, quinoa and toasted seeds. These are topped with salad mix, roast veg, edamame beans, sprouts, hummus, avocado, sauerkraut and a protein.
For a nice way to complete your lunch deli choice, try one of the new sweet treat options. A delicious selection of cakes, slices and bars, often made with gluten-free ingredients. My personal favourite is the dark choc dipped crunchy granola bar.
So swing by the shiny new lunch deli cabinet at Fresh Choice Nelson and treat yourself. You’ll find it located at the back corner next to the bakery.