We can hardly believe another Christmas approaches! And at Fresh Choice Nelson it’s time to kick of the festive celebrations… Yes… It’s Christmas party time!
Join us on Wednesday 7th December at 69 Collingwood St from 3:00 p.m. to join in the fun!
The Grocer is putting together his Christmas play list and our little elves have been busy stocking shelves with local goodies from Nelson and beyond, wrapping Christmas presents, and gathering our merry band of local suppliers who’ll be there on the day with delicious treats for you to try.
Here’s a list of just some of the festive fare you’ll be able to sample at the Fresh Choice Nelson party… Beats cheese and pineapple sticks!
- New Zealand King Salmon – Heralded as the very best salmon in terms of taste, texture and nutritional quality, and available right here at Fresh Choice, Nelson
- Wangapeka – Natural, good wholesome cheese from this local dairy!
- Milkdrop – Authentic Italian cheeses, made by Flavio and Flavia in Nelson.
- Cranky Goat – Award winning cheese made with love.
- Solander – High quality fresh seafood, direct from ocean to plate.
- Proper Crisps – It wouldn’t be a proper party without Proper Crisps… These guys are the real deal when it comes to crisps! Have you tried their new Chipotle and Garlic Kumara Crisps yet?
- Weka Olive Oil – Cold pressed olive oil from trees planted in the Moutere Hills.
- Don Rodrigo Sourdough Bakery – Authentic Sourdough Breads with no commercial yeast, no improvers,
no preservatives and no worries!
- PLUS liquid refreshment…
- Villa Maria – New Zealand’s most awarded winery
- Peckhams – Real cider from right here in Nelson
- Tohu – Premium wines, reflecting the strengths of the Awatere Valley in Marlborough
- Lawson’s Dry Hills – Wines that offer an authentic expression of the place and the grape variety they are made from.
- No.1 Family Estate – Methode Traditionelle specialists, it wouldn’t be a celebration without bubbles!
- Sprig & Fern – Brewers of beers and ciders, all produced using natural ingredients and unpasteurised to retain their full flavour.
- Chia – Blended with superjuices to give a powerful nutrient kick to the mind & body.
- BanjoBrews – Discover Kombucha, a refreshing, slightly effervescent iced tea that’s absolutely delicious served chilled or splashed over a bit of ice.
- Pete’s Natural Drinks – Healthy, preservative free soft drinks.